Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Curried Potato Salad



Recipe from Caribbean Vegan. I sometimes daydream about it when I have to winter blues and am longing for summer produce.

I was never that fond of mayo, so I thought potato and macaroni salad were vile things, and that my disliking them proved the stereotype of whites positively loving mayo in "Undercover Brother" to be totally fallacious. (Nevermind that all stereotypes are bullshit. Wait, I just generalized with the word "all"--guess I'm a hypocrite.) But, I digress; this recipe turned my opinion of potato salad right around!


On the subject of an entirely different, but still related enough to be included, matter...I made one of those “can haz cheezburger/LOLcats” things.


Don’t judge me, okay?  It’s because I like bears. I know it's a problem. And I tried going to Bears Anonymous, but it was largely composed of people with abnormal attachments to the stuffed toys, sprinkled with a few confused sports fanatics, honey addicts, that guy from "Fight Club" on a relapse, and these really...concerning...furries with a thing for Pooh.

There was a bear hug I did not want...


No comments:

Post a Comment